One of my playbooks was not visible in Ansible Tower / AWX.
The troubleshooting steps I have taken to solve the error:
- Check if your SCM Sync job was successful.
- If yes, take a look in your projects folder in AWX_TASK.
Connect with docker exec to your container, like:
docker exec -i
docker exec -i -t awx_task /bin/bash
ls -l /var/lib/awx/projects/
- Everything in there should have the correct .yaml or .yml extension.
- Your files will not be available if the path contains: roles, tasks, group_vars or host_vars
- Check if your playbook contains hosts, like this example:
Playbook hosts yaml
- name: PreChecks
- Still no playbooks available? Check your hierarchy try to move the playbooks to the root folder in git. Just to be sure..
- Other solutions, still problems? Comment below.