A cool product, with a annoying time-out when mounting big file-servers for restoring some files. When mounting takes a little bit longer than normal you get logged out. Time to increase the time-out.
- Login on your Veeam Enterprise Portal Server
- Open Regedit
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Backup Reporting\
- Create a new DWORD Key named: UserSessionTimeout
- Hit decimal and give it a value (the value stands for the count of minutes).
- Restart the Veeam Enterprise Portal Services.